Highpoly Model. An early model again mixing together hard surface with the organic body panels. This project taught me a lot in pre-planning on my models and building for better subdivision. Early versions of the model led to problems in the future when trying to match the reference of the real drone. Mainly concerning the front hood. The hood comprises of an elongated egg shape much like the head of the creatures from "Alien". However where the camera nests inside it actually bulge outward on the sides making for a very awkward shape. When I decided to add this to my portfolio I knew it would need to be fixed since I had learned so much since then.